Process, Standards, and Build¶
The Autofac contributor’s guide is located in GitHub. If you are interested in contributing or building the project from source, check it out.
Contributions have been accepted from:
- Nicholas Blumhardt - original version
- Rinat Abdullin - many enhancements
- Petar Andrijasevic - WCF integration
- Daniel Cazzulino - WCF integration enhancements
- Slava Ivanyuk - Moq integration (now part of Moq Contrib)
- Craig G. Wilson - additional Resolve() overloads
- C J Berg - perf improvements
- Chad Lee - NHibernate Integration
- Peter Lillevold - generated factories improvements
- Tyson Stolarski - Silverlight port
- Vijay Santhanam - Documentation updates
- Jonathan S. Oliver - resolve bug fix
- Carl Hörberg - various
- Alex Ilyin - bug fixes
- Alex Meyer-Gleaves - scanning improvements
- Mark Crowley - WCF integration improvements
- Travis Illig - multitenant support
- Steve Hebert - Autofac.Extras.Attributed project for metadata discovery
This isn’t a complete list; if you’re missing, file a pull request on this page.
Mention also has to be made of the many wonderful people who have worked in this field and shared their ideas and insights.